Since Melissa did this, I figured that I definitely have time to do it. ;)
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I sucked my thumb until an embarrassingly old age.
2. My thumbs are different sizes (see above).
3. As a child, I had an imaginary friend named Heshe (I didn't know if it was a boy or girl).
4. I have a scar on my head from a weighted pool ring. My brother and I were playing GI Joe in the pool and he threw a "bomb" and accidentally hit me.
5. I had a gap between my two front teeth as a child. I hated it and it was really painful to get the muscle cut out there. Ouch!
6. I loved musical theater growing up. I was in a community theater production of Annie in New Mexico. People actually paid to see it! yes!
7. I took kindergarten twice. (Shut up, Alex)
8. I love to read and used to write all the time. I wrote a novel at 12. Yeah, that one will most likely never be published.
9. I was a daredevil child. One time, I rode down the stairs in a laundry basket...my brother had to catch me at the bottom or I probably would have flown into the wall.
10. I was so scared of this old desk that my mom had. There was a piece of duct tape on it and I was CONVINCED that if I tore it off there would be a deep, dark hole with a monster in it.
11. My first job was at 14 making sandwiches at Quizno's. I actually think that may be illegal to hire kids so young!
12. I danced with Bill Murray once.
13. I used to have this obsession with chewing my food a certain amount of times. (Can you say OCD?)
14. I used to perform commercials in front of the mirror as a kid.
15. My first kiss was not until I was 16.
16. I was the News Editor for my high school newspaper.
18. I was hit in the head with a softball when I played fast pitch softball. I had a skull fracture, it punctured the sack around my brain and blew out my sinus cavity wall. I was in the hospital for three days.
19. I used to eat raw hot dogs when I was little until my brother told me it would give me worms.
20. I was terrified of escalators when I was five. (Wonder why...Joel?)
21. I didn't have a credit card until I was 23. (I should never have gotten one!)
22. I loved spinach when I was little. I would also eat that little garnish thingy that they put on plates in restaurants.
23. I have THE ugliest pictures from when I was in 6th grade. Don't try to say that yours are worse....believe me, these are the ugliest and will beat any that you have!
24. I loved to put things over my head as a kid: laundry baskets, trash cans, etc.
25. I've always wanted to move to London. I've visited twice and think it would be so cool to live there!
Okay, I'm tagging everyone! :)
6 years ago
2 comments:
Ha! Those are awesome! I love how many times you were hit in the head. I am surprised how normal you are..... :-)
Normal?? Me?? ;)
Post a Comment