Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm having a love affair...

with a park? Is that possible?

I just love, love, love this certain park in Highlands Ranch. I'm sure some of you know exactly what park it is. It has fountains, a stream area and a playground that Ollie loves. It keeps him busy for at least a couple of hours and the water is nice and cold on a hot day.

Ahhhhh....yes....what a perfect park. Don't tell my husband! ;)

4 comments:

Charity Smith said...

Rach, Steven and I have to come join you one of these days! It sounds great. What are you doing Friday morning? Maybe I can meet this "special" park. ;-)

cupcake_ninja said...

That park rocks doesn't it? :D

Jake said...

Sorry i spilled the beans to Alex. I'm sure he would have found out anyways by the traces of park on your clothes everyday.

Guzman Family said...

I can't believe you, Jake! :)