So, I was reading one of my favorite blogs, the Simple Mom, and she was discussing how she uses both technology and good old paper for her home management style. This is something that I've been struggling with lately. I know, it sounds like a silly thing to struggle with, but there are so many programs and websites that help you stay organized. Whether it is your recipes, bills, educational resources, etc. there is so much available online.
But, you know what I have found out about myself in my search for the perfect system? I like writing out lists. I like writing and reading recipes. I like writing out checks and stamping the envelopes. I like reading a book that I actually have in my hands. I know, crazy, huh?
I guess I'm just a dinosaur when it comes to technology...but I kinda like that too! GRRR! :)
6 years ago
1 comment:
Yay for us pen and paper people. At least we're still super duper techno-savvy. :)
Post a Comment