Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Classic Ollie-isms

Oliver is such a crack up these days (I prefer to focus on that instead of his inability to listen)! I decided to write some of his funniest comments from this week for the Internet community to enjoy!

Ollie (while riding in the car): Cars move now please.
A few minutes later when the cars were apparently still in our way...
Ollie: Oliver told cars move now please!!!!!!!!!

Ollie (while taking a bite of something yummy): TASTY!

Alex: We have these buy one waffle cone sundae, get one free coupons.
Ollie: YES. DO THAT!

3 comments:

Jean said...

I can't believe how will he is taking!
He is so grown up :)

Azure said...

Those are so cute, Rachel!!! I love how cute and silly kids are when they finally start talking.

Charity Smith said...

Alex had a coupon? No!?!?! :) Ollie is getting so big.