Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Bee!





Sunday was Bianka's birthday!! We're so happy to have such a fun, warm, loving aunt and sister in our lives!! We love you Bee!

We sent her out a package of homemade goodies (not the edible kind). Alex made her copies of his famous Uziguzi compilation cds (8, 9 and 10 are out and soon to be delivered to mailboxes everywhere!) and I made her an Artist Wrap. It was based on the Gratitude wrap pattern created by SouleMama. I filled it with pencils, drawing pad and eraser.

Here are some pictures to prove that yes...I can actually sew (although not that well, but the pictures aren't that close up).









3 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow! You totally rock!

the Eggett's said...

What a cool gift! You are so creative. Happy Birthday Bianca!

The Stevens said...

The wrap turned out so awesome! I love it! I also love the pics of Oliver in the snow..... super cute!