Most days, my goal is just to get through the day and try to get at least a few things checked off my to do list. So, I decided that each week I would write up a goal (fun, different) besides all the normal household, work, errands, etc.
This week, my goal is to.....make my own granola bars!!! I found an easy, delicious recipe and bought all the yummy ingredients: sunflower seeds, rolled oats, wheat germ, dried cherries and dried cranberries. Now I just need to fit it into the schedule of these days. Wish me luck!!!
6 years ago
7 comments:
Holy Moly that is amazing!!! Let me know how it goes. If it is good can I have the recipe? Yeah for no more husbands doing church lock up!!!! :-)
Wow! You totally rule.
Sounds good. You should post the recipe and then vote Republican.
I made some rganola bars from scratch a few months back, mine didn't turn out to "barish' they were more like granola then granola bars :) But then again I don't follow directions well...
I'm going to try this recipe..without the peanuts. I'll let you know how you goes, some of you saw my attempt at the pumpkin cake so we'll see.
http://www.joyfulabode.com/2008/04/11/homemade-granola-bar-recipe-no-high-fructose-corn-syrup-in-these-bars/
Oh and I already mailed in my vote for Obama, sorry Candice! :)
Keith here, shame and eternal shame. Obama! ...sigh..... Oh Rachel, what am I going to do with you? If he wins I will blame you personally for the socialist agenda forced through congress, crippling higher taxes, economic destruction Jimmy Carter style, lost wars, class warfare, increased racism, less free speech (fairness doctrine), more slaughtered babies, erasing of the 2nd amendment, cowardice and indecisiveness in the face of tyranny (Russia/Georgia ordeal and Barak's stellar lack of leadership), and all the other horrible things the liberals will inflict on us.
Good idea to make a goal like that! I sometimes have to remember to make time for the fun stuff too! Let me know how they turn out, I wouldn't mind making my own!
Post a Comment